New PrimaLuna Evo's

Hi, has anyone tried and heard the new PrimaLuna Evo amps against the PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP amps, there seems to be a big jump up in price of the Evo amps? s
128x128bigred71
No I haven't heard the Evo. Specs indicate circuit redesign to balanced configuration and inclusion of a headphone amp plus a little cosmetic change. Is that worth the difference to you? My Dialogue Premium integrated is the best tube rig I've owned and I've owned a few; some costing multiples of the PL.

Tonight my local dealer is holding his annual Spring audio show. Called (Game of Cones). One of the reps will be from Primaluna. He will demo some of the EVO gear. Should be interesting.
I have only heard the Evos (2 x Evo 400 power amps and 400 pre-amp). They are capable of projecting close to total reality via a great tt/cart and electrostatic speakers (aided and abetted by the generous application of several well-known and perhaps controversial tweeks i.e. MC0.5/TC/fo.Q). Best amps I’ve ever owned, hands down.
luxman  cl38
Tonight my local dealer is holding his annual Spring audio show. Called (Game of Cones). One of the reps will be from Primaluna. He will demo some of the EVO gear. Should be interesting.

Did you go to the Spring audio show, if so did you have a demo with the PrimaLuna Evo Amps?

I heard the EVO 300.Sounds great. MADE IN CHINA. I returned my demo model once I found that out.