New DAC or New Streamer or New Streamer/DAC

Curious what people would think is the biggest bang for the buck?

1)  Auralic Aries G1 Streamer with current Pass Labs D1 DAC (Aries would replace current Auralic Aries mini)
2)  Lumin T2
3)  Auralic Aries mini (I have this now) and Denafrips Terminator

All thoughts welcome.  Thanks
acurus
I just hooked up a Auralic Aries g1 vs my node2i the g1 is pretty darn sweet . I don’t have a dac yet , hooked up to my denon 7200wa / marantz pm11s3 integrated amp at the moment , but working on getting another dedicated dac in the system 
Sorry acurus, but isn't a server and a streamer basically the same thing? A server serves stored music and a streamer streams music over the internet. I only mention Roon (which can stream as well) because it has such a user-friendly interface. It's about as good as it gets except for maybe Sonos.  If you like your existing DAC maybe just get something to feed it.
Also, just curious, what have you got against a USB outputs?
An Aries Mini is okay on sound quality but Aries Femto and other above mentioned streamers really sound clearly better. 
@high-amp7  My personal definition is that a streamer has an ethernet input, allowing you to "stream" files directly over the network/internet (presumably using Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz, etc... in addition to from a hard drive).  A server may hold those files and serve as a streamer's source, but is also usually connected to a DAC via a USB input.  Once that happens, then you have to worry about a lot more variables such as server power supply, operating system processes, etc.  I moved from USB to ethernet input and it made a huge impact on the sound quality (on a PS Audio PWD & DSD).