NEW Cerious Technologies Upgrade - Graphene Matrix Cables

CT Graphene Matrix Cables:

I have been using the CT GE cables for almost two years.
I recently traded up for a full loom of CT Graphene Matrix cables, including speaker, interconnect and PCs, and I wanted to share my experience. I started by replacing only the ICs to try and hear the differences.

The new Matrix interconnects sounded better than the GE immediately after install. I found the original Graphene Extreme ICs to be good but not on the same level as the outstanding GE speaker cables. As break-in started to clear things up, I can hear more clarity and detail not heard before. The ICs are incredible on their own and at the 30 hour mark, I can hear a clear superiority over the GE ICs. I recently started using the Teo Game Changer ICs and preferred them over GE but the Teo has now fallen to the new Graphene Matrix ICs. My Teo’s were and are great, and it is stunning to experience Cerious Technologies commitment to making great technology better.

On the third day of listening to the GM ICs. I couldn’t wait anymore, Having too much fun. I then installed the speaker cables and power cords once I had a pretty good feel for the sound of the GM ICs.

With the full loom of GM cables running in they are going through some strange changes and definitely need time to settle down before realizing what they can really do and very important Bob says to not move them. Since I have a home office I can let them run in all day. I’m at around 120 hours now and they are still improving. Here’s what I’m hearing:

Extended highs and tighter lows.
More detail and better low level listening
Drums are tighter, more clearly defined. So real is the snap of the snare drum. The bass has more depth, seemingly goes deeper, lower. This aspect stands out the most.

I am not in the industry, I’m not an engineer, I don’t work for Cerious Technologies, but I am a fan of the cables and am enjoying what my system is capable of.

I’m closer to my own pinnacle of sound reproduction than ever before.

Lance

lancelock

Showing 10 responses by tuffy72561

Wig,

I have limited room and require shorter cord lengths behind my rack due its closeness to the rear wall. Can a 1m length preassembled Black Mamba V2 or Tunami V2 be purchased anywhere you know of?
Thanks Wig,

I think you wrote, in another thread, that  you definitely preferred the Nanotec 308 power cord over the Furutech SO22N or DPS-4 cables. That would make the Black Mamba one heck of a power cable, as you prefer it to the 308. How would you compare the BM V2 to Tunami V2?
t_ramey,

Thank You. For reporting your findings. I may try one of each of these power cords here soon: BM V2, GPX V2 and I may trade in my Cerious Tech GE yellow for a  Matrix pc.
Has anyone just received the Tunami GPX-R V2 or the Black Mamba V2 and had a chance to compare to the Furutech 22N, DPS-4, Cerious Tech Matrix or Mano tech 308 
Lak, t-ramey, wig

Thanks everyone for the updates so far on the cables. I am looking to order either a Tunami V2 or Black Mamba V2 tomorrow. Also pribably a Cerous Matrux soon. Any more updates yet on the Tunami GPX -R V2 performance vs the Black Mamba V2  Alsi Tunami and BM vs the Furutech S22 and DPS-4 or Cerious Matrix PC.?
Happy Super Bowl everyone. Snowy, windy and cold here in Chicago. Hope it's a good game! Breaking in a Cerious GE coaxial digital cable now....only 1 day so far. I was so anxious to put it in that I forgot to check and see if it is marked per directionality? I know that the Cerious cables take time to settle down and do not wish to remove and reinsert if not necessary.
@the zaps

I too am curious how The AQ Storm series compares to the Matrix power cords? Hopefully soon will compare soon.
@lak

Bob contacted me last Tuesday after I left him a voicemail a few days before. He took extra time to talk with me about a sibilance problem I am having since I moved and reset up my system. I sent him some texts with pictures attached and am waiting  for him to get back with some more advisement. He was very helpful and concerned with helping me set my system up better. I am sure you will here from him soon.