New Adcom GFA-555 se - Special Edition

Adcom is making a new version of the GFA-555 II, the GFA-555 se. This amplifier is essentially the GFA-555 II with slight improvements including balanced inputs larger capacitors resulting in a better soundstage and an even higher damping factor. Did you know that the GFA-555 is likely the best selling piece of hi-fi equipment ever made, with a build of over 100,000 units? The GFA-555se will be available sometime in November.
power_hungry

Showing 3 responses by bdgregory

Mjcmt, my comment and observation is this post is the first evidence of Power_Hungry's existence (he joined A'gon the day he posted it), and it's worded as a blatant adcom commercial, not a query for input. It appears to me he's an Adcom salesman. Since he hasn't returned with followup comments I may still be right.

If I'm wrong, no problem - my post is out of line and I apologize. Actually, given it sparked interest of other Adcom fans, I'll beg your collective forgiveness.
welcome to audiogon Power_hungry. I apologize for misinterpreting your motives and post. Certainly there's nothing wrong with expressing excitement about a new, and/or old product.