Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone
It does look like most of his music has been pulled.  I’m subscribing to both Tidal and Qobuz right now but may ditch Tidal after my discounted subscription expires.
i have both and make up my mind....by listening. More power to Neil if that is how he feels.
Respect his decision, obviously. But I have missed his albums.  It is sad.  I sure hope they can reach a compromise. 
Lol, pandora sounds just fine to me, and it’s free. I am not paying to stream, no way. When I stream it is absolutely not for critical listening, it Is for when I’m lazy and for low volume background music. Using a topping bc3 bluetooth module connected to my v90 dac, sounds great to me. Total investment...$369.
I just checked and "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere" and "Harvest" are the only Neil Young albums I see on Qobuz.   Hopefully he will get more of his work to that platform.  Meanwhile I'm going to kick back and listen to the NY albums that I have access to.  Thanks everyone for the reminder!

Mark