Need Small Monitor for Oppo 105

Oppo Digital said the Apple Mini will not work as a monitor for the Oppo 105 because it does not have an HDMI connection. I plan on using the Oppo 105 in a 2 channel audio system only (no TV). The Oppo 105 will be in my living room so I need a small but functional monitor that has HDMI plugs. What small monitors do you recommend?
hgeifman

Showing 3 responses by hgeifman

My shelf is 14.5 inches high. The Oppo 105 is 5 inches high. The means I need a small monitor with hdmi connections less than 8 inches high. Does this sound about right?
I just auditioned the Oppo 105 and liked it very much. It is an amazing unit and does everything I need it to do. My monitor problem is also solved since I will replace two units (Ayre CD player and Internet tuner) with the Oppo 105. I plan on using one of those spaces for a 12" monitor so I will be okay. Thanks again for all your help.
I purchased the Oppo 105 Blu-Ray player and the Samsung 19" monitor. It was very easy to setup and even connected to my Ethernet wired Internet connection automatically. I performed a firmware update and it has been playing ever since. While it sounds okay out of the box, it is going to need more time to break in. Thank you very much for all your help.