Need RCA loading plugs

I have an Einstein Phono pre amp that uses RCA plugs to provide different loading options for MC cartridges. I need some help finding someone who can make 4 sets of plugs with different ohm loads. I understand it is not difficult but I have no experience. Thank you in advance for your help. Steve Gunther
sgunther
So what you do Steve is buy 4 sets of good quality RCA plugs and 4 pairs of resistors in whatever values you want to try. Actually if it was me I would just buy one pair of RCA because its a whole lot easier to spend $50 on one really good set than $200 on 4. But whatever.

At the same time you buy several different value resistors. 

Then you simply solder the resistors into the plugs. This could hardly be any easier. I mean you got a resistor with two ends, you got a plug with two ends. Do I have to draw you a picture???

If you have to buy a soldering station, flux, and solder, then buy a soldering station, flux, and solder. Use it once, be a man. Not a helpless mouse running to a real man every time he needs even the simplest thing done.

Geez Louise. Just do it. 

Now don't you feel silly even asking that question? Herron Audio uses this type of loading , you might drop them a request.
I would think DB Systems would be happy to make you a set.  Old school website but I bought something similar from them and am very happy with it. 
And, yes, I still feel secure in my masculinity!
DB Systems +1. Also, try Michael Percy Audio.

Millercarbon, I’m sorry for whatever happened to you to cause you to think that your response was anything but idiotic and downright mean spirited.  Grow up, man(?) !