Need help with fuse holder

I posted under "amps" but am also posting here. I have a Plinius 8200MK11 and while changing the fuses the prongs on one of the fuse holders broke. I can't secure the fuse in place anymore and need to get a new fuse holder. Checked everywhere I could think of (and Plinius has yet to respond) and was wondering if anybody had some information as to where I could get some. Thank, Richard
Not familiar with the Plinius, but probably has what you need.
YEP! Digikey has mass quantities. Work you way through their pages and you'll probably find what you need, here: (
BTW: If you hold your cursor over the picture; the site offers an enlarged view of the fuse holder.
If you can't get the exact same one, it may be a good idea to change them all.
Thanks for all your help. I will search Digikey and replace them all if I can't find the exact one I need.
Contacted Digikey and they were incredibly helpful in figuring out what I need. They were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you guys who responded on A'gon for all your help with what felt like a major obstacle. I will be listening to music again soon.
Here's wishing your equipment a speedy recovery!