Need Help! My Class A Amp Is Running Very Hot

Hi, currently I own a Luxman 590 Class A 30watts Integrated. After the unit running for more than half an hour if I put my hands on the top of the cabinet over or around the vents  it is burning hot , I even feel the heat on the sides of the cabinet, other than that the amp sounds good. Can anyone tell me if that’s normal or I should get it check out?
Thank you  in advance for your advice.
khmyjy
I have different brand class A amps in a custom cabinet with active ventilation. They are Krell Evolution 600 idle/listening moderately they are about 117 degrees when they are pushed approach 130. The owners manual of Krell lists the amps heat output in btu’s for each model incase one would buy it for a space heater as an alternate use. 
I just did another reading from the Killawatt
Standby =1.1W
Idling power on with no input =318W
With input and music playing =326W
60Hz Volt 122
I did some google search and found the following:
L-590A / L-590AII power consumption is 280 watts at idle,
L-590AX power consumption is 220 watts at idle,
L-590AXII power consumption is 260 watts at idle.

If OP’s amp is a L-590A or L-590AII, power consumption is 280 watts at idle at 115 Volt, according to calculation based on ohm’s law, the power consumption at idle at 122 Volt it should be 316 watts. So it is well within spec.

If it is a L-590AX, the power consumption at idle at 122 Volt it should be 248 watts. IMO, it should go for a check-up.

If that is a L-590AXII, the power consumption at idle at 122 Volt it should be 293 watts. Maybe it is best to ask the manufacturer if 318 watts is still within spec.

Thanks for the clarification hififan.
Currently I have the 590AII model so I guess it is running within spec
I had the 550AX before it doesn’t run as hot but the 590 sounds a lot better more dynamic and detailed 
Happy Thanksgiving!