NAD C352 and Totem Model 1 Signatures

I have Totem Model 1 Signatures and am considering a NAD C352. Any opinions/experience on that combo? I listen for extended periods, mostly female vocals, jazz, big band. Should I consider smaller (C320BEE) or larger (C370), or other inexpensive amps? Thanks.
casemiro

Showing 2 responses by casemiro

Thanks. I guess I always considered more power is for louder playing. Is the beefier output more advantageous in other ways than higher volume? I should add that I am more concerned that music and quality are not lost at very low volumes, which has always been a problem for me with mid-fi gear.
Arni, I researched NAD, Cambridge Audio, Rotel and a few Mid fi's. I picked NAD based at first on an article in an old "Listener" magazine, but mainly on reading LOTS of reviews and forums like these. It's a close call among the three but I want to avoid agressive high's and muddy bass. I'd love to audition them at home, but I can't find a distributor that will accomodate me. And listening in a showroom doesn't tell me much. I'm always interested in opinions and advice. (Unfortunately, cost is a major factor - champaign taste, beer budget.) Thanks, Casemiro