My “Dream” system needs a preamp

Ok, this is a recent decision to build a two channel Dream system. Im leaning towards Magnapan 1.7i’s, a Denon DP59L and possibly a Krell type KSA250 solidstate class A........

i really liked a few preamps in the past from GoldenTube, AudibleIllusions, CounterPoint.....but its been years. My guess all these would fetch $2.5K or below on the used market, so align new gear suggestions at this price, my guess an outboard mm/mc preamp

your thoughts to my analog dream
kgveteran
Have had Don Sachs preamp since May and it is amazing.  Well worth the build time wait.
Just put a Sach's preamp into my exercise room system last note.  Holy smokes, it is a terrific preamp.  Clean, clear, spacious with nary a hint of solid state etch or grain.  It's a great preamp period.  For the money, it is stupid good.
Disregard my prior post.  I am awaiting my Sachs preamp the prior post is my Schilling the Truth preamp commentary.  Sorry for the heat lagged post.

Buy a nice used Counterpoint SA-2000 or SA-3000 and send it to me for modification.  It will be way under your budget and sound better than most preamps you can purchase on the market.

Happy Listening

Supratek Cabernet.  Just replaced my 2x expensive PS Audio BHK Signature pre with the Supratek and couldn't be happier.