Musical Fidelity a308 int. or Plinius 8200

Any thoughts in comparing these two integrated amps driving a pair of Dynaudio Focus 140's?
Thanks
valinar
I have heard both , I bought the 308 and usde it for few years.It has more than adequite power despite the 150wpc rating it is very high current. It had better definition was a bit analytical and seemed very nuetral to me at the time unfortunately I ultimate thought it too bright. It is very powerful and is a very high current amp. Whatever you have except for speakers that drop to one ohm, it will drive with ease.
Just to show whatI mean when selling. You can tell the truth. I can say I can't stand this piece but it works perfectly not defexctive etc. I just don't like it. The guy that bought it at a low price BTW that is how you avoid lo baller put the right price on it. I never got lo
balled. He thought it was warm sounding!!!
The plinius was punchier and you may prefer the bassy bias but be warned they have little in the mids and worst than that there is rumor that they break down.
I can't speak to the a308, but I did own the Plinius 8200 MKII, and found it to be a very synergistic match with Dynaudio 1.3SE's. A nice full smooth sound, dependable, solid build and very reasonable on the used market (I had paid $1,200 and sold mine on auction for $1,260). I currently have good sound with Plinius seperates driving Dyn. C2's.

If I were in your shoes, I'd be looking at either getting a Sim I5 or a Plinius 8200 MKII... both of which have a strong reputation of having excellent synergy with Dynaudio speakers.