Morrow IC

Does anyone have any opinions on the Morrow MA1 IC. I am ready to go for all new IC and have really have no other way to compare except for what I read.
joeseppe
I've found that it's easy to improve on the Morrows. Just get Morrows with more strands. This, of course, is how Mike sells them -- i.e., there's no real difference except the addition of strands from the "1" models to the "3" and "6" and beyond, plus moving from the basic terminations to the Eichmann RCAs. Aside from terminations, this goes for both ICs and speaker cables (haven't tried the power cords). The entry-level stuff is good, and certainly good value, but the real winners are the ones with the most strands. IMO and IME, of course.
I bought the Morrow 1.1 which is the next step up. They greatly improved the sound of my system. They do take over a week to burn in though.
I bought the MA2's a month ago and have about 500 hours on them now. Very nice cable. I believe them to be good value and am quite pleased with them.
I am getting excellent results with Morrow MA2 IC's. I now have 2 pair in my systems.
We currently have our MA1, 1 MTR, Standard RCA, IC's for only $39.95 so that would be a great way to test them out. We also have a 60 day return policy so you can test them out.