Monitor Audio Platinum or Magico A3

I am looking to upgrade my Triangle Cellos.  My shortlist was  Magico A3, Triton Reference, Monitor PL300 II, I Magico S3 II, Dynaudio Contour 60,  Spendor D9, Canton K3, Focal Sopra.  (I have not auditioned the MA Platinum or the Dynaudio).

My shortlist now is: Monitor Audio Platinum II and Magico A3.  The Monitor Audio was a Stereophile Product of the year in 2017.  I listen to most music types  except Jazz and Country & Western.  

I would be interested to hear experiences about any of the speakers.  I have, as mentioned, auditioned but have not heard them in my own home.   TIA

andrei_nz
I guess I just don't understand people on Audiogon. If you're reading the same thread I am, than "you should go listen" is the clear winner!
I have had the pleasure of owning Magico S3s and now own Monitor Audio PL 200IIs.  I enjoyed/enjoy them both.  I found myself adjusting to both quickly. I have been more of a MA person having owned their gold and silver line speakers. Truth be told. I sold the S3s when the updated version came out so I could get the max value.  I was a bit annoyed as I bought the S3s a few months before the new and improved S3s were released.  If I knew that was going to happen I would have waited to buy them.  My dealer played stupid. Oh and Magico jacked up the price by $5K on a pair. MA Platinums are gorgeous and perform well.  They put a lot of R&D into all their speakers. 
@andrei_nz,As a owner of ProAc D48R, I encourage you to seek out this loudspeaker and audition it at least once. If you are considering the Spendor D9, then these you should not miss these ones.
the mastersound compact 845 is a tube integrated amp.
the speakers are Rosso Fiorentino Volterra