MIT 750 Magnum - opinions please

Ok, I got no response from the cable asylum so I'll try here. I've tried several cables over the years but find myself always going back to the MIT 750 (5-6 years old). I want to upgrade to the 750 Magnum....anyone out there have or tried these and wish to make a comment? Please!
Thanks in advance.
snegrah

Showing 1 response by pops

Hi Snegrah, I've been a satisfied MIT user for years and also, as mentioned above, always have come back. I was using pre-network musiclinks years ago and ventured into other cables while upgrading components for several years. I put the old musiclinks back in one day for the hell of it and my jaw hit the floor! Better bass, smoother, and what coherence! So I upgraded to 330's impedance series and 750+S-3's and now I'm using 330 shotguns and same 750's with CJ,classe and thiels with great satisfaction. I've considered upgrading the 750's (cause I'm nuts) but need to upgrade the preamp first. BTW, believe it or not the MIT 2 pc works best on my classe ca200 also - better than sr master and eel which I use also on other components. Good luck.