Micromega M-100/150 field reports

Got a M-100 or M-150?  Share your setups, tweaks and observations, and help out your homies.

My initial M-100 config and some early observations in this thread.

Things I'm wondering about:

• hacks & upgrades to LAN infrastructure including h/w, and whether they make an objective difference in reproduction from the M-100/150
  • power cords/supplies, with same question (objective difference?)
  • MARS room correction performance & value
  • whether Micromega will have any relief for the abject instability of their Android control app (circa 2016)
usery
Post removed 
regarding temperature, this was an area I too was concerned. i was unsure what would be considered too warm/hot, and my only point of comparison was my prior integrated amp (A/B) which only ran slightly warm (but also had a massive case and plenty of airflow).

i measured the surface temperature to be ~78 degrees when off. this was similar to ambient temperature in the room, if maybe a few degrees warmer. when running, after about 20-30 minutes it gets up to max temperature, which i measured to be approximately 105-107 around all sides of the outer case. after 3-4 hours of simply keeping the amp "on" (no music), the temperature stayed the same.

i emailed Micromega tech support with my questions and information. tech support was extremely quick to respond that they keep the amp "on" for 6-7 days at a time, never turning it off, and occasionally turning it off over the weekend (at their shop). they measured their temperature to be 107 F, and indicated "it's completely normal. the fan comes on when needed, and doesn't interfere with sound quality."

i've now owned my amp for 3-4 months and i enjoy it on a daily basis.

on a separate note, i've used the headphone jack a few times, sparingly, and concur with others that it may be underpowered? i've only tried it with Grado SR-80, and I turn the volume to 50-60 to be fully immersed. for reference, these headphones' impedance is 32 ohm with 99.8 db sensitivity.
can anyone comment on the gain value of the MM and MC phono stage? the manual lists the only specs as the following:

Phono MM, 47 kOhms 12 mVRMS
Phono MC, 110 Ohms 1,2 mVRMS

However, I would like to know how many X db at 1 kHZ of gain there is for each MM and MC....

I've emailed Micromega and no response yet...

Thanks!     
There is a new firmware update and network update on the website as of this morning.  Fixed an iPhone app crash for me.
I’m having so much fun again with music, I got a new set of speakers - Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S.  I can confirm that the M100 is a wonderful match with these speakers.  Warm, detailed, great bass.  I can be happy for a long time with this combo.