Micro Acoustics 2002e

Hello everyone. I have purchased a supposedly 'lightly used' MA 2002e. I was just curious to check out this cartridge because of the interesting sounding technology behind the design. Does anyone out there have any recent experience with this cartridge and/or a cartridge with similarly used technology? Thanks. This is Chris from California.
128x128ctm1951
Experience yes, recent no. I purchased one of the first 2002e’s when they were introduced. It was eventually installed on a front end consisting of an Infinity Black Widow tonearm mounted on a Kenwood KD-500 turntable. I remember a very balanced presentation with excellent separation and lightning fast transients. Operating from memory I remember it as having low weight and very much at home in a low mass tonearm.
Thanks for your input tubegb. I have not yet received the cartridge but I have 4 tonearm options to mount it on. A stock Rega RB300 on a 1st generation Planar 3,  stock SL1200 MKII, stock Debut Carbon arm, and a vintage MAS 282 carbon fibre arm mounted on an SL1200 MKII. The MAS arm is probably the lowest mass of them all.
First of all thank you forum participants for your responses concerning the Micro Acoustics 2002e. Second of all, I have just received and mounted mine on a stock Technics SL1200 arm. I realize it may have been better served on a lower mass tonearm but the removable headstock design served my purpose for now. Running it through a Musical Surroundings Phonomena II.                                                                                                                                 Listening to the sountrack from Rainman. Leaving Walbrook/Hans Zimmer. Wow this cartridge is a keeper. Tracking force at one gram! It replaced my Nagaoka MP500 and is holding it's own at 20% the price of the Nag. Supposedly has 40-60 hrs on it. Had to adjust the antiskate but the MA is singing right now. At some point I will try her on lower mass tonearms but for now I will just enjoy!
Hi. Chris again. FYI I found a supplier for MA2002e stylus new. I haven't contacted them yet but they list the stylus only for $348.77. Bluz Broz Entertainment.
Chris,

When the opportunity presents itself you may want to increase the tracking force to 1.2 grams and see/hear what you think. Enjoy!