Mcintosh mc-601 vs Vitus RI-100 amplifier

I have a ayon cd 5s cdplayer, mcintosh mc-601 monoblocks,dynaudio c1 confidence speaker, i want to buy a magico v2 speakers, two options mc 601 monoblocks for the mágico or Vitus RI-100 integred amplifier,what is better?
128x128orionpcgames
Hi Orion,

In my own limited experience with Magico and speaking with both owners and dealers, they really use every bit of current you can throw at them.

both good options...suspect i would personally prefer the 'voicing' of Vitus...but at volume, might prefer (what i believe to be] the higher powered solution?...the monos. Probably check this one.

Both are top notch, high-current amps. Vitus are beautifully and solidly built...real tanks with huge reserves generally. But the Mcs are still big, solid monos...
Although I ran Mac with the Dyn Confidence line with nice results IMO the Vitus will take it to another level
Vitus is on another level of performance to McIntosh. Also a great match for Dyn's or Magico. It's a beast of an integrated amplifier with heaps of power and current to drive pretty much any speaker. I run magico q3 with RI-100, it's a wonderful combo.