Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday!

I've been hearing and reading all I can about this player during this last year. I have a 6005 right now and it's a nice player but not as good as my analog rig (10k) so it's not a fair comparison. Elizabeth mentioned that her SA-10 is better than her analog. I will be comparing the 2 SACD players side by side. I have at least 3 CD's in which I have duplicates. I'm fascinated about how the circuitry upsamples to DSD SACD. Well not exactly but somehow an improvement over Redbook CD. I have a 2" thick maple block coming in the same day for it. It's going to be a long weekend. I know it can't work miracles on all CD's. If there is jitter in the recording then supposedly you will never get that out. Speak up if I'm wrong about that.
128x128blueranger
@cool_jeeves As long as you use USB stick or external/portable SSD (such as Samsung T5 rated 5V 0.8A), it will stay under 5V 1A. The limit specified by Marantz is:

This unit can display a file structure with up to 8 levels, up to 1,000 folders and up to 2,000 files in 1 folder.

My recommendation is to use USB storage below 500 GB, otherwise SA-10 struggles (takes too long) when reading the folder structure after SA-10 input switched to iPod/USB.

Please also note that Windows 8 or 10 cannot format large USB storage as FAT32, need to use third party tools.
Hi Anwar, I followed your advice. It plays beautifully from my 32GB memory stick. But I have plenty of other old music (80GB) which are from my mp3 collections which I will never really be able to get on my CD. I occasionally listen to this, though the sonics are not really of the standard that the SA-10 deserves. But still old music has its own charm. So I purchased a 128GB memory stick, which I had to use a different formatter to format as FAT32. Once this was done, I copied around 700 folders with less than a dozen files in every folder. I stuffed it into the SA-10 and it played everything flawlessly, and taking no more than 30 seconds to read the stick. But when later it went into standby and i restarted it, it would almost get frozen in "loading" mode and i became a bit worried. So I pulled the pen drive out and reformatted it, and again loaded the files, this time fewer files. The same thing happened. Initially loading took 30 seconds, I played a full day of music, and next morning when I restarted it, the SA-10 took more than 5min before i once more became worried and switched to a different input. Now I dont use PC audio anymore,  after getting the SA-10 and cant live without my old MP3 music either. So regular CDs and SACDs apart, how does one carry on with the 80GB of old mp3 music? thanks a ton for looking.
I have it hooked back up to my PS Audio P1000. It might be a little better than my direct line.