Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday!

I've been hearing and reading all I can about this player during this last year. I have a 6005 right now and it's a nice player but not as good as my analog rig (10k) so it's not a fair comparison. Elizabeth mentioned that her SA-10 is better than her analog. I will be comparing the 2 SACD players side by side. I have at least 3 CD's in which I have duplicates. I'm fascinated about how the circuitry upsamples to DSD SACD. Well not exactly but somehow an improvement over Redbook CD. I have a 2" thick maple block coming in the same day for it. It's going to be a long weekend. I know it can't work miracles on all CD's. If there is jitter in the recording then supposedly you will never get that out. Speak up if I'm wrong about that.
128x128blueranger
blueranger
has your SA-10 reached 1000 hours of play time?  Happy Listening!
Oh many hours over that. It sounds wonderful and  CDs that I haven't played on it before sound different. Cleaner and more open
blueranger
Thank You. Over 1000 hours, your player is fully broken-in. Enjoy the Music.

Happy Listening!
I did put some dedicated damping material on top but it did not make any difference. I knocked on it and it was solid with no ring. Not so with my phono preamp. It rings when I knocked it and then I put tge dedicated damping material and it really did make a difference in my analog set up. The more a component rings, the more the component will sing with damping material.