Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday!

I've been hearing and reading all I can about this player during this last year. I have a 6005 right now and it's a nice player but not as good as my analog rig (10k) so it's not a fair comparison. Elizabeth mentioned that her SA-10 is better than her analog. I will be comparing the 2 SACD players side by side. I have at least 3 CD's in which I have duplicates. I'm fascinated about how the circuitry upsamples to DSD SACD. Well not exactly but somehow an improvement over Redbook CD. I have a 2" thick maple block coming in the same day for it. It's going to be a long weekend. I know it can't work miracles on all CD's. If there is jitter in the recording then supposedly you will never get that out. Speak up if I'm wrong about that.
128x128blueranger
Probably 4-800hours. Some of which was running off hours. It sounded better than ever yesterday but for some reason my stereo sounds best in the fall anyway. Go figure that!
@anwar 
I think z1es  USB output signal is not strong enough compare to pc
Because in Japan sony official website,it mention 18444r USB power is stronger than 18120r, that's why the bass is less compare to pc ?
blueranger

Summer is notorious for sucking dry our energy across the U.S.A. due the excessive heat. The same can be said for Winter sucking dry our energy for excessive cold.  Spring and Fall seems to be the middle ground, systems sound better due to less energy demands.

Good to read that your SA-10 is settling into the system.

Happy Listening!
blueranger-
how ya doin' out there? How many hours are on the SA-10 now?
Happy Listening!
Close to 4 hours a day listening. I leave it on 24/7 and turn off system before and electrical storm. It is a big step up from the SA-8005. Some vinyl is better in my system. Maybe 1\2. Analog warmth/smoothness that is inherent to the medium. I got a 4 inch maple butcher block about the same time and it was a sonic enhancer. Not too much. Not too less. I had tried marble, MDF/cork/rubber/steel rubber spike cup combos. The SA-10 when it beats analog however its a clear winner. It depends on the engineering of each recording