Magnum Dynalab MD809T

Has anyone heard or have any experience with the new Magnum Dynalab MD809T internet radio?
husk01

Showing 2 responses by bgordonr

i just bought the MD 801 entry internet tuner which plays thru my MD 108T w internal DAC- decided to go this route rather than sell the 108Tand get an 809. just love internet radio- sounds very nice- and the frontier silicon has lots of stations and allows you to choose any that
they don't have already- so far it's been great- hardly listen to anything but internet radio anymore- radio paradise is wonderful.
i'm in honolulu so have limited quality FM signals- i do listen to public radio jazz shows in evening and quality is decent. I've found radio paradise which i listen to often most all day via their 128k AAC signal which sounds very good-
neither of these is anywhere near quality of my basis turntable but i like the huge internet availability of tunes and spend lots of time listening to internet & wife's i tunes via the new internet tuner thru quicksilver M-135s & older updated watt/puppy 3/2. sounds good to me.