Luxman 507uXi vs. Luxman 507uXii

Has anyone directly compared these two? I have been told by a dealer the uXii is superior in every way. As they are phasing out the uXi can it be found at a better price. I would like to get impressions from others. Would love to hear from folks who may have owned both. Not interested in comparison of one of these with another Luxman product. However, if you have comment about a competitive product ie., another circa 100 WPC integrated that you felt competed well, or didn't with a 507uXi or 507uXii, I would be interested in these impressions as well.
Ag insider logo xs@2xhoopster
@astelmaszek 
Hey, ship me a quad of those for some quality control testing, lol! I have some RFTs and Siemens. I like the Siemens best but the RFTs sound pretty darn good.  I’ll bet those Amperex are the bomb! Hold on a few more years and you can probably name your price. I think I have talked myself out of chasing a Luxman...for the moment. Listening to my setup this morning, it sounds pretty darn good...and it’s paid for😉
@hoopster The EL34 that I find surprising value that can still be had for next to nothing is Japanese Matsushita. I have a couple of quads of them and I swear they sound just like a Mullard XF2 for a third the price. I'm probably never going to sell that collection even though I currently do not even own an amp capable of playing them. Same with all mine 6DJ8 and 6922s. They just collect dust for now, but it took me forever to build up the collection and I'm sure I'll get another amp eventually.
Hey @hoopster
Sorry, I was that guy. :) I've been talking to Mike about those for a while and he set aside the last one for me. I just picked it up.

If it helps, he said the opposite. He said the 507ux II was about 95% the same as the original. :)

He does have a few 505

Best,

E
@erik_squires 

Mike did tell me they were awfully close. It was another dealer who was told me the ii was much better. Mike said if you A/B them you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. I think I am going to sit tight for a while unless a good deal on a used unit pops up.