Lucky cartridge hunting today

3 Sumiko Virtuoso DTI and 2 -3 Sumiko Virtuoso Boron showed up on Ebay.  All Described as Like new.  All gone now, they went fast.  Regret selling mine in 2001.  
There are 2 - Sumiko Alchemist IIs vdh left.  
linnlp12
Yeah, I procured and no i didn't buy them all :-)   I had these before and loved them.  Regretted selling to this day.

I have a Talisman B on an Ittok/Axis and is wonderful.   The Axis with Ittok turned out to be very special.  My older cartridges from that era are just very musical and affordable.  Monster/Spectral/Sumiko.  

The alchemists were still there this am.  Have a IIIs but have not installed.

As far as overseas vendors, waiting for Japan and Asia to open up again for travel. Will purchase as a side benefit. Not so much price, they have everything in stock.  Just like camera gear in Hong Kong.  
Dear @linnlp12  : The Sumiko Talisman design was and is a truly good one with what they patented as Direct Field Focus ( yokeless and only one pole. ).
I owned the 3 models and I still own two of them. All are very good performers and your B ( boron ) one is a keeper sample even for today standards. Good for you.

In the other side the DTI is the best HOMC I listened in my life and a very especial design where its cantilever is coated not with the " humble " gold but with diamond, a keeper too. I let it gone to many years ago.

Both cartridges hard to beat on its overall quality performance levels.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.