LSA Statement Tube Rolling

Hi

Can anyone who has tried this amplifier give an opinion on tube rolling the 6922's or any other advice to share.

Thanks
bpinder
Thanks Larry

So far the best in my system and for my taste have been the Mullard CV2493. I tried the early model Amperex 6922 and Cryo treated EH-6922's but the Mullards are the best to date.

Cheers
FF
Bpinder,
Actually, I didn't mention that mine are NOS 8/62 vintage.
I don't know what that means, other than, they best anything I've heard by a wide margin.
They offer the smoothness of the Mullards, without being too rolled over or syrupy.
It's as if they were made for this pre section, obviously, unless time travel is possible, not likely.

Larry
Hi Larry

Sorry to trouble you but any chance of photos of the Amperex's you have or a detailed description of them ?

By the way Iam still waiting for John T's latest speaker cables to come on the market

Thanks
Barry
MY new Lsa standard amp came with 1 EH6922 doa :-(
after match hunting around and looking - i have settled on a matched pair of gold pin EH6922's as a gentle priced introduction to valves - havent got them yet.
Oly2040, sooner or later, the 'what if' bug will seize your conscious mind, your senses will fail, and you'll be on line buying 6dj8's from some guy who knows more about tubes than anyone has a right to.
When that moment of incoherence hits, write me and I'll give you the name of my supplier...lol.

Good listening.
Larry