Low output gain amplifier for ZU 101db Efficient speakers

I am thrilled with my new Rogue RP-5 preamp. However, like I mentioned before, the tube Hiss is really loud (I can hear back of room). It’s a smooth, non noisy hiss. I chatted with Rogue and they are sending replacement tubes but guess it’s due to my Nuforce STA200 amp with output gain of 34db. I was told that was quite high for having such efficient speakers. Rogue told me they test their equipment on high efficiency Klipsch speakers and the RP5 is quiet.

Anyway, I have attenuators coming today to help until I now find a power amp. I would love to have an Atma-Spere amp, however, they are too pricey for my budget (even used). Maybe a used Firstwatt f3 or these Quicksilver monoblock amps that are made for high efficient speakers http://quicksilveraudio.com/products/horn-mono/

The lower priced Decware amps look nice, plus they have gain settings.

For those who own high efficiency speakers with a tube pre, any other options? I really hate to switch out the RP-5 because it has all the functions available on the remote and it sounds great.

aberyclark
oddiofyl, that's exactly why many people run a separate dedicated line/circuit for their audio gear. Dimmers in particular are the worst offenders.
My citcuits are dedicated,  they have their own breaker....that scent thing was in another room
My Rp-5 is on its way back. The preamp needed to get some "op amps" replaced, LED display needed firmware re-install and a ground wire, and they installed new tubes. Rogue did hear the excessive hiss and now its quiet on their system. I'll be curious how much quieter the RP-5 is now in my system. I'll report back
Can I say quiet as a mouse? I got the RP-5 back from Rogue and no hiss (unless I press my ear up to tweeter). I'm thrilled I can hold off on an amp purchase and enjoy what I have for the time being. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will be shopping after the new year.