Looking for best streamer without DAC under $3500

I currently run Metrum Ambre with Metrum Onyx and really enjoy it, but am looking to upgrade to a better streamer that has spotify among other aps. Currently looking at Lumin U1 mini, Auralic, etc.

Curious what others think
128x128justjames72
Well folks, I have my two cents, considering the 2 million cents already expended on this thread, wash your hands and good night ! 
Owl-did you read the review of the innuous in last months TAS? It wasn’t that great, it came across as a work in progress review.
when was the last time you auditioned a Mac mini using Ethernet to a great dac? Probably never. Like I mentioned earlier, most of the people doing $5k-$15k servers are hooking them up To a dac using usb and trying to get usb to sound good. Also, these same people are putting these servers in their audio room so they have to perform tricks to keep everything silent.
Very happy with Synology NAS> Minimserver >Auralic Aries G1>Audience FrontRow USB>Chord Qutest 
the Oppo players have ability to stream Tidal and you can use an outboard DAC if needed. sound very good. i still prefer flac files stored on a hard drive to streaming. i don’t see the point in spending thousands just to hear the White Album again.  however i can see the point in exploring a lot of new music. but for SQ maybe i am missing something?  if so how does streaming trump physical media?