Looking for an amp....Opinions about Odyssey or Bel Canto audio anyone?

Hey people, 
I'm looking at purchasing a new amp, stereo or possibly monos, and I've read very good reviews regarding Bel Canto, but not much regarding Odyssey audio and their offerings. Anyone with experience with either? I realize I'm comparing vastly different amps, but I need more power than my current class d amp gives me--I think my speakers would really benefit from the higher power. Odyssey amps look nice, but you have to spend a good amount of money to get anything over 180 watts. 

I'm open to suggestions, but I was looking at a used pair of Bel Canto REF 1000Ms or a new Odyssey. 
Thanks in advance.
Jerry
jonasandezekiel
Jonas,
I know many people have had a good experience with Odyssey Audio. I cannot, nor would not, argue with that. In my own experience, after sending equipment to him twice, it was not fixed and I still had the same problems. I found out later his Tempest preamps has buzzing transformers from people who wrote on his own forum on audiocircle.com. So I had wanted to like and keep the equipment, but Klaus kept telling me it was a problem with my AC, which it was not....clearly after much testing. Ended up selling the gear back to Klaus and at very big $$ loss to me. If it were me, I would get the Bel Canto gear over the Odyssey if that was my two choices.
You can't go wrong with either. My Bel Canto customer service was fantastic, and talking with Klaus was engaging and fun. They're both well-made and fantastic sounding.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
I had an Odyssey Stratos and replaced it with a Van Alstine 450, definite upgrade and service is good .