Looking for a integrated DAC/AMP to power my Elac UF5's < $1500

Hi
I'm looking for some suggestions on a integrated DAC/AMP to power my Elac UniFi UF5's.
I listen to music of all genres, and my listening habit is usually on the nice 60-75 spl, but occasionally I like to "party" up to 85+spl.
My room is ~ 18x24 with vaulted ceilings and a listening distance of 9ft from the speakers.

My content is exclusively digital and will be fed to the DAC/AMP from the optical out of a Bluesound Node2 (not i).

I have been looking around but it seems that for every integrated amp I find, there is someone complaining about their sound quality and say "you can do a lot better for the money" but many don't go further and provide alternatives, where when there are, they may not seem suitable to the 4OHM/85dB efficiency of the UniFi's.

Greatly appreciate suggestions.
asilvr

Showing 2 responses by antman

I have a Peachtree nova300 and nova500 for sale.    You can find my nova500 advertise here.   PM if interest.     I just finish testing nova500 on Elac Carina comparing to revel M6   The Elac  was awesome.   
@asilvr .  If your budget permits around $2k , find a pair of Dynaudio Special 40.   It is that good.  IMO