Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
Blue Jean Cables.  I am of the school that claim cables do make a difference.  The differences are very dependent on the system.  Proper AWG for speakers is important, and length makes a difference (mostly in rolled-off high end).  Capacitance can be important, especially at very low signal levels (phono stage, for example).  But if you are only shooting for 90%, anything will do.  Blue Jean cables will get you to around 98%.
Rolex are very accurate though not the most accurate there is, time to service it. It also has proven reliability and resistance to elements confirmed by those who wore them in faraway places. Rolex is in fact a performance choice.
I think, the OP is now enlightened beyond his tolerance, but cable subject is complicated, fun too.
@inna 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F271240646624

The most acurate and rugged mechanical watch ever - and I have owned several Rolex too. 

I get the pride of owner ship in a diamond crusted rose gold Rolex though.

Good Listening 

Peter 
Peter, I personally don't like wearing watches and so I don't unless I am some distance from civilization. No, not Rolex, I got 28 years old never serviced Orient automatic that keeps decent accuracy. But I would get Rolex Explorer II if I could and needed it, or Submariner. Or Breitling Chronograph.
Seiko must be kidding us - only 30 meters of waterproofness and glass case back. Military model ? But since they are very inexpensive I might just get it for fun and do some testing.
Pride of ownership.. Interesting concept, I think. Same with audio equipment, including cables.
Herman,
Thank you for that heart felt apology. I can't speak for the rest of the idiots here, but it actually made me feel better about being an idiot.