List your System Ingredients: Listed most to least expensive, by list price or price paid

How did you proportion your system spending? You can choose to list by component name or type, and by the the price you actually paid new or used, OR by the original full retail price. Just be consistent. 

For example, by price paid mine would be-

Millercarbon: Tone arm, speakers, phono stage, motor, cartridge, turntable, Cones (rack, Shelf, etc), speaker cable, power cords, room treatment and tweaks, amp, interconnect.

But by full retail price when new mine would be:

Millercarbon: Speakers, speaker cables, tone arm, Cones (rack, Shelf, etc), phono stage, power cords, cartridge, motor, interconnect,  amp, room treatment and tweaks (fuses, ECT, HFT, etc).

128x128millercarbon
Seems to me like a very reasonable idea for a thread, that would be of interest to some even if (as might be expected) clear trends don’t emerge. For one thing, lack of a trend could in itself be reasonably considered to be a trend. For another thing, it seems expectable that many audiophiles would find it interesting to gain some idea of how other audiophiles have apportioned their audio-related investments, especially other audiophiles they may have become familiar with here, over the years.

In any event, at least so far it seems like a considerably more pleasant thread than some others I can think of.

Regards,
-- Al

And the point of this?

Not sure you will find any meaningfultrends here.
If folks had all provided $ or percentages you certainly could have teased out data and trends. But they didn’t.

It would have been interesting to see which components the most money was spent on, and how many folks spent significant amounts on cables. 

Oh well. 
Voxativ 9.86 loudspeakers
Voxativ 211 integrated amp
PS audio DAC with bridge II
VPI prime Signature Turntable
Cables
PS audio regenerator
Audio rack
KL audio record cleaning machine
Parasound JC3+ Phono Preamp

Post removed 
Uh,
List your System Ingredients: Listed most to least expensive, by list price or price paid

Not by percentage. Not alphabetically.

While all those might be interesting, the deal here is by price.

Throw in a few relevant details, key word being "relevant", so much the better.

almarg writes:
Seems to me like a very reasonable idea for a thread, that would be of interest to some even if (as might be expected) clear trends don’t emerge. For one thing, lack of a trend could in itself be reasonably considered to be a trend. For another thing, it seems expectable that many audiophiles would find it interesting to gain some idea of how other audiophiles have apportioned their audio-related investments, especially other audiophiles they may have become familiar with here, over the years.

In any event, at least so far it seems like a considerably more pleasant thread than some others I can think of.

Regards,
-- Al

Indeed. Quite so. Thanks!