Lifters ForGetting Cables Off The Floor, Worth It Or Snake Oil

•  I'm looking at some porcelain cable lifters to get some power and speaker cable up off the floor.  Does raising the cables off the floor really make a difference? It's going to be about 200 bucks for 10 of them. Thanks.  
zar
So Geoff last week you twice called me a monkey and now at the start of this new week you have called me a liar....

We should compare product feedback on our respective websites..I have testimonials from musicians (Not UFO’s) from around the world.. and links to their performances using my products all based on direct coupling..and dispersal of certain wave types. You have no clue about what I am doing.. what we are doing..and you are 20 years behind...Not all waves are compressive and the ones that corrupt the most are not compressive.. they occur in all solid materials and shapes. Tom

Our seismologist does.. she has another home in Oregon..She also knows about man made swarms as she has been a consultant in the oil and gas industry as well as a construction soil consultant in Arizona, Colorado and Oklahoma.. Tom
Tom, Ooops, my bad. I didn't mean to call you a monkey. I typed m instead of d.