LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites
Yeah, I think the adapters would have worked better with a different set of speaker cables.
BTW, I’m also using my DIY Entreq for speakers, so that could matter too.

I think they are over priced but I guess if they really lock into your system then perhaps they are not. I am glad i had the opportunity to try them.

ozzy

I received mine today and only have a few hours on them but thus far I find them to my liking and offering what mrpaul, calloway and whites have described. Looking forward to hearing what they bring as they continue to break-in .

I will also say that this is my 2nd purchase (Aqua LaVoce S3 was the first) from Atelier 13 since last October and have found Constantin a pleasure to deal with.
I have 70-75 hours on them so far and for me they are well worth the money for the added musicality they bring. YMMV
@facten 

I agree, after having mine for 2 weeks I am still impressed. 

Definitely has improved my system and more importantly my enjoyment. I have noticed that I have been playing more whole albums since installing them.
Holy Megahertz!

These babes are well nigh miraculous, right out of the bag! I attached them to my Magic A3's, which do not have a reputation for lacking resolution or clarity. But with these devices attached, the proverbial window was wiped clean, soundstage expanded exponentially and piano and female vocals, which I use to audition equipment, never sounded so real.
I am generally skeptical of add-on devises like this, but had owned several LessLoss PC's and think Louis Motek is an original. Cannot speak to others' experiences, but I am mightily impressed. Best $1600 I have spent in a long undistinguished audio career.