klipschorns, they kick ass for sure

hello folks.   for those out there that think the big klipschorn's are not good enough to be a high end quality speaker, guess what??   your wrong!!   I have been in audio for over 40 years. I have heard many speaker systems over the years. I have very good speakers now in my home. I have good equipment running them.  I picked up a pair of k-horns last week.  1986 model year.  replaced the crossovers with crites xovers.  one tweeter blown.  replaced both with ct120 tweeters from crites. hooked them up to my parasound  3500 amp ( yes, way overkill  )  but I wasent in the mood to move it.  speakers placed where they are supposed to be in the corners of the room.  well let me tell you all it took was 2 minutes to decide these things are the bomb.  I dident hear any of the stuff I been reading about over the last 30 years how these speakers are harsh, no good bass and everything else everybody says about them.  as far as im concerned they are clean, clear, crisp, and loud. did I say loud.  volume starts a 7 o'clock,  at 9 o'clock  your ears start to bleed.  I guess the 350 watts into a speaker that only needs 20 will do that.  and all the stuff I hear about  ss amps these speakers don't like.  only 30 watt tube amps will do or you will hear all kinds of noise.  well, all I can say is bull crap to that.  what I here is a speaker sounding better then just about anything else I ever heard.  I played rock,jazz,classical,  all passed with flying color's. all I can say is you guys out there that think they suck. have your ears cleaned out and go listen again.  yes, the 350 watt power house is going to go before I blow everything up. 
tomtab
Yeah. You're a little late. This thread went down the toilet awhile ago....
I am more than aware of what can be done with the Klipsch concept. I had Greg Roberts, Volti Audio, build myself a pair ultimate LaScalas in 2011. The crazy thing is, the price to have Greg build them, with 1 inch Baltic Birch, premium Koa veneer, BMS 4592 mid driver, etc, was only a few dollars more than what Klipsch charges for a pair of their Lascalas. Please don’t ask me why so many people grab onto, and hold on for dear life, to a manufacturer, when there is a whole other world of quality out there, for just a bit more, or a bit less. In the past I have tried informing others of the ’facts’. I tired rapidly, due to their refusing to acknowledge their ignorance, and their continued persistence that Klipsch is King. Well alright then, there truly is no talking to ’stupid’. Consequently, I rarely chat on audio forums any longer. Sadly, I find way too many know it alls, who have not actually done a ton of research, purchased products and all that it takes to make an actual experience observation.