Klipsch Heresy IV

This seems to just have been released. Anyone heard it? Also looks like they raised the price by a grand. Curious how it compares to the Forte 3 and older Heresy 3. 
mofojo
My IIIs new were from an Ebay store that's allegedly an "official" Klipsch dealer and cost about $1500 including shipping..."B" stock IVs I see here and there can be owned for as low as $2200 or so which is tempting to say the least (or maybe I can say less), but since I like my IIIs so much I can wait...
 Not sure if anyone posted yet but a new Heresy iv review with comparisons to Dynaudio Special 40 and Heresy iii.
  https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2020/02/17/klipsh-heresy-iv-review-klipsh-steps-into-the-audiophile-realm/

Sounds like I need to hear them. 
I'm waiting for the Ken Rockwell review.  Well, no, not really.  

@stevehuff In your photos (which are great by the way) you have the speakers pushed right up against the wall.  Is that how you're listening to them?  I would think that wouldn't be the best placement, especially now that they are ported.  Just curious.  
Ha feel like a dumb**s. The guy that wrote the review posted right above me in this thread. Lol.