Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
I had a demo recently and liked them well enough but in my room, my RP-6000's have a much stronger center image. They did sound great on well recorded live tracks, but didn't hit me in the chest like my dual HSU subs do. 
That's why you would run the Cornwalls with your dual HSU subs. That's what I do.

Oz

riaa, are you saying you paid $4k?  You said you “think” you paid that.  That would be a 33% discount...  pretty hard to find that!
The only klipsch speakers that can give Cornwall IV run is KLIPSCH EPIC CF4 but it was made through 1994-1996

check it out 

https://youtu.be/alhjT1L1Nts
I didnt get 33 off.  Got 25 locally last year sometime with Free Delivery.  I never buy anything anymore without at least 20% off and I havent failed to do so.