Just another Orange fuse thread

I have noticed that since the Orange fuse was introduced, a few threads have as usual popped up but what is bugging me is that they are closed as soon as they are started. Why is so? Is discussing about fuses so controversial that it gets the same outcome when sex, religion and politics are brought up in internet discussions? Is this because of a few rotten apples/trolls that derail the discussions that those threads are closed? If this is the case, that's very sad. Anyone here care to explain?

Thanks,

parabellum
George, you should be associated with those other sites that bash cables/fuses/practically any tweak that cost more than $5. Again, you comment about “snake oil fuses” is absurd, it’s your opinion, and a weak 1 at that. I know people with very nice equipment that use 3rd party fuses and they like them. If you don’t like them, keep your nonsense comments for the other naysayer sites
it’s your opinion, and a weak 1 at that
Ah sorry sunshine, ask any Electronic (general/sound/audio) Engineer about AC mains fuses and what a $200 SR fuse can do better than a 50c Bussman, and get them to state it here in person.
And then also ask him about the BS sound differences found in "directional" orientation of said AC mains fuses.

It’s all voodoo snake oil BS punished here in these forums by the manufacturers shills, to take the gullible members with no EE knowledge at all for all they have, as well as getting them to play around with mains that is potentially dangerous for them to be fiddling with..
That's why so many of these fuse thread are shut down. Audiogon aren't stupid they know, and have access to many EE's   

And BTW
The only way a fuse can sound better, if it replaces old crusty one that seen too many switch on surges over time, doesn’t have to be $200 fuse, should be $2 same one but new, and the same result will happen, and switch-on surge ageing will be the same for both $200 fuse or the $2 fuse

A slow-blo fuse ageing over time right to left
https://ibb.co/k5KgcB6

A fast-blo fuse ageing over time left to right
https://ibb.co/1LNFGxQ

Your better off spending $2 on a "new original fuse", and save hundreds.

Cheers George
The threads get closed because the discussion  tends to turn into personal attacks if posters do not drink the kool aid.