JBL L300 Summit vs. Olympus w/S8R system

Has anyone heard the S8R system? How does it compare with other JBL speakers?
dumboatc8da
It sounds great with a pair of modified Leak TL-10.1's and amazing with Radford STA-25.
I am not familar with Leak TL10.1's and Radford STA-25. Those are single end?? What about MC-240 compare with single end?? Can anyone give me any suggestion.
I have an L300 system in Apollo cabs that I drive w/ a restored Dynaco ST70 - They work just fine with the Dynaco.
I have an Olympus S8R system in the living room that is driven w/ Two JBL Urei 6260 amps and a 6230 amp w/ an electronic crossover set at 760 and 6500 hz - The olympus system is quite loud - Nearly earsplitting
True, the L-300's are an efficient speaker.
A slight correction DoubleBass, that 4400 Marantz you have/had puts out 125wpc in Stereo if memory serves me correctly (I owned a new one back in the day). Mark
I Owe a pair S8R driven by two Jadis JA 80. I am searching for a High Mass turntable to be settled as the king of this system. Now I am driving them with a Rega Jupiter and Klimo Merlin (Telefunken in all the preamp stages and as drivers on Jadis GE 6550A). I wish I would know if someone experienced these speakers to be hevvily spiked decoupled t from the floor, AND which could be the right height to raise them. Thanks, Saverio.