Isolation Platform for Clearaudio Performance

I have a Clearaudio Performance turntable and am trying to find an isolation base for it. I was looking at a Gingko cloud 11 but they recommend a weight of at least 30 lbs. The Clearaudio only weighs about 22 lbs. Thoughts?
goose
Goose , EBM is a satisfied owner of Symposium products as I am also,
however I'm sure you don't want to spend 1000s on a single platform
isolating and draining vibrations with your ClearAudio table.

I think the most effective and best value you can find on the market today is
Symposium ISO platform. Symposium developed these platforms
specifically for light to medium weight turntables such as yours.

There is no question Symposium products are effective with solid science
behind their products and are probably the best bang for your buck.
I use them under my preamp ,phono stage , power supplies and speakers
and have experimented with Symposiums phatpaz for platter bearing drain.
Sorry to bring up old news but I have a Clearaudio Performance and have moved into a house with wooden subfloors. It's skip city when I walk around.

Will a Gingko Cloud solve this?

I have my turntable on the top shelf of a Solid Steel S2 rack. I've tried Vibropods, securing the rack to the wall, and a maple block under the table to no avail. I've also increased my tracking force to around 2 grams (VPI Zephyr MKII) and double checked my anti-skate. About to try a different turntable.
I said Symposium Ultra Stealth on a wall mounted stand this will solve your problem however most people want the cheap way out.Good luck though.
+1 on Symposium. Try holding your hand against the wall that would host the wall shelf while playing bass heavy media at highest volume level of normal listening range. If you feel vibration with your hand, wrong location for wall shelf. Know this from experience.

Dave