Is there a perfect speaker?

A philosophical question but one I am currently facing. I have three setups and they all do something (but definitely not everything) perfectly. Try as I might, I can't be happy with one setup because my other setups have some superior characteristics. There seems to be a drive in audio to monogamy but I love more than one. Help.

My speakers (all monitors) are in the $3k range / amps $2k range. Is there some sort of monogamous nirvana out there or is it just more searching?
128x128michaelkingdom
Monogamous nirvana is an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp, army intelligence and happily married.
No, there are no perfect speakers, nor is any other audio gear perfect. Stop listening for equipment flaws, and start listening to the music.
Lol, Jmc.
I was wondering the same thing about speakers myself. It just came to light with myself that certain speakers do certain things well, and other things not sk well. I wonder what the best way to switch your sound is then if you don't have analog? Get a nice tube amp to switch out with a ss? I don't particularly like thd idea of having a spare room full of speakers to switch out and set-up, besides, I think spare speakers leads to "spare amps and spare pre amps" more than a spare tube amp leads to spare speakers.
Yes, there IS a perfect speaker. But you should never connect it to anything, lest you ruin it.
One step further. Even if there were a perfect speaker and it was connected to a perfect chain of perfect components, it would still be compromised by your room.