Infocus X1 projector to Outlaw Audio 975

Having some trouble getting my Infocus X1 projector to recognize the new Outlaw Audio 975 processor. It keeps searching for a source and never locks in. I think I have it hooked up properly, using a VESA to component adaptor from the projector's input to the processor's component's output. Am I missing something?
bdunne

Showing 4 responses by tls49

If using the component video output on the Outlaw,
you must use the component video inputs only (p20 - Outlaw manual).
Also, if you are using the Integra DPS-6.7, its resolution must be set to 480p to get an output from the component video outputs (p58 - Integra manual).
Perhaps HDMI is not going to show up through a projector connected via component?
That is correct, see my previous post. Again, if you are using the Integra DPS-6.7, it must be connected with component video and digital audio to the Outlaw, and the Integra's resolution must be set to 480p to get an output from the its component video outputs (p58 - Integra manual). Also, the resolution adjustments on the Outlaw only affect the HDMI. To use HDMI, you will need a different projector.

Have you tried using the component video only?
You might try connecting the DVD player directly to the projector without the Outlaw. This would make sure the projector is set correctly. Since you are using the VESA adapter to the VGA input, you must select the computer input on the projector. If no picture, try the "auto range" button on the projector. Once you get that working, then try the Outlaw. Also, try connecting the Blu-ray player directly to the TV.