Inexpensive streaming amplifier

My daughter, (not an audiophile), just moved into a small apartment in Brooklyn, and we want to buy her a streaming amp to connect to apple music, and her TV for movies.  She already has a pair of (hand me down from my son) Wharfdale 10.1 (small bookshelf) speakers to sit on either side of the TV.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

kb54

Go with separates since the streaming part goes obsolete fairly quickly. WiiM Pro streamer for $150 and your favorite budget amplifier. Small class D amps like the Loxjie A30 or a full size amp like the Yamaha A-S301.

Post removed 

An all in one unit is sometimes a preferred option because it's simple to use. When everything is controlled by an app on the smart phone... well every young person is comfortable with that...no?

I helped a friend set up a Cambridge Evo 75 with Focal Chora bookshelf speakers and I liked it so much I bought one (the Cambridge) for my tv set up and to stream Qobuz. Solid and reliable. Full disclosure: I run a Cambridge 851N with my main system so I am familiar with the user interface and app. Not exactly inexpensive but decent value for money and will keep pace as speakers are upgraded.