If you still spin CD's their is a reference level Transport for reasonable money

I just got in-house the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 transport to review for hometheaterreview.com.  The build quality and physical appearance make it hard to believe that it retails for around $2,400.  Right out of the crate not even broken in yet, it's out performing my CEC double belt transport in the reference system.  It retains all the liquidity and analog smoothness of the belt driven transport but offers more details, tighter bass frequencies, and a larger layered soundstage with more air between the players.

Alvin, of Vinshine Audio set this review up with me, so if you go to his website you can get a lot more details/pictures on this transport.  The reason I was motivated to review a CD transport was I received scores of requests from my readers asking what is a great sounding transport, for a reasonable amount of money.  So far, in spades the Jay's Audio CDT-2 MK3 fits the bill easily.   
teajay
@garrard

“Knight in shining armor”, gee, thanks!

Its actually not a conspiracy theory, its a query. Many fair minded people would love to know why you are so upset at not getting to read another review about another silver disc transport. Seriously, have you thought for a moment that the review may have been penned while he was under contract/agreement to HTReview, that it may NOT be within @teajay’s power to release it to the public?

In any event, I wish more people would chime in when others are aggressively being unkind or unreasonable.

Dr. John. Mike Powell Audio is the US distributor of the Jay’s Audio product line. At least that is where I obtained my CDT2 MK2. 

@jriggy I heard the Jays transport with the terminator DAC over the weekend.  The person had the PS Audio transport and matching DAC.  He sold the PS audio to go with the Jays set-up.  I did not hear them so I do not have a personal opinion.  I did hear the PS Audio prior to the person getting the Jays set-up and I was not very impressed.  That being said, there are plenty of used at that was once high prices that you can buy cheap today that will compete with the Jays audio set-up.  For instance, I picked up a Metronome and a Audiomeca transports that IMO are better than the Jays transport.  More musical, deeper soundstage less digital sounding (maybe SS sounding) and more relaxed for digital reproduction.  $500 each.

Happy Listening.