If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
@dweller 

Saw the Pretenders open on the U2 - Joshua Tree tour. The Pretenders were quite good, but even better on their appearance on Austin City Limits a few years ago. I've watched that ACL show a few times and will watch it again, they were so tight and Martin Chambers is just amazing with both the bassist and guitar players right there too. Chrissie also doing an excellent job on guitar and vocals. It is a stellar show.
@fuzztone

I am a huge Toy Matinee fan. I live in Orange County and heard them on the radio a lot. Never got to see them but dearly would have loved to. Did see Kevin Gilbert several times after his TM days. Both shows were quite good. Still wish he were still with us. Amazing music I'm sure we'd be the recipients of today.

Really wish I were able to have seen The Grays when they came through. I was in college and didn't have money and so thought I'd catch them the next time through, though that would apparently never happen. I'm big fans of Jason Falkner (never had the pleasure to see him) and Jon Brion - saw him once at Largo in LA - was an amazing dinner show.
Allman Bros with Duane
Bob Marley
Little Feat with Lowell 
Dead with Jerry anywhere, anytime
Roy Buchanan at the Livestock show