If you could only keep 5 record albums, what would they be?

I am looking at my collection this evening and trying to determine my favorites.  If I had to narrow it down to 5 it would be: Dan Fogelberg...The Netherlands; Roy Clark...Yesterday When I Was Young; James Taylor...Flag; Talking Heads...77; and last but not at all least, Commodores...Greatest Hits. All oldies but goodies that I still enjoy listening to as much as when I bought them many years ago.
awhittington
Tough one, hmm...arrrgggh....

Beatles - White Album
Who - Quadrophenia
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
Steely Dan - Gaucho

no, wait...
This is my list as of today, might be different tomorrow.
Santana-  Abraxas
Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here
Jimi Hendrix- Electric Ladyland
Steely Dan- Show Biz Kids
Willie Nelson- Stardust (This one will always be on the list)
Now that I have read these replies I want to change my mind!  Pink Floyd...Dark Side of the Moon; and how could I not have voted for Steely Dan, Santana and The Who!!!
The choices I am posting, are NOT the most valuable, nor are they my absolute favorite music.  I am listing these because of a variety of factors, sound quality of the record vs. digital alternatives, lack of digital alternatives, and sentimental value.

1.  Brubeck-"Take Five"  The original 6-eye Columbia sounds better than any subsequent reissue.

2.  Ellington-"Blues in Orbit"  The original 6-eye Columbia sounds better than any subsequent vinyl reissue and the SACD that I own  (at least on the SCD-1 player I use to own).

3.  Michael Hurley-"Have Moicy"  Great music and pretty good sound.  I bought this record when it first came out and I still love it.

4.  The Great Jazz Trio-"Direct from LA"  Fantastic sound from this direct to disc recording; subsequent reissues not quite as good.

5.  Ramirez-"Missa Criolla"  I have the original Los Fronterizos recording of this recording (Argentine Philips); I found it in the $1 bin at a used record shop.  Amazing sound and, to me, a better arrangement of the music than subsequent recordings of this first approved mass (post Vatican II) sung in the vernacular.