I want to be moved and have the music touch my soul!

Hello all.
To start here's my system:  Harbeth Compact 7es-3 speakers with DIY 10" subs. JL Audio CR-1 crossover. Rotel RB 981 power amp for the subs. Ayre KX5mp pre amp. SMC Audio DNA1 Gold power amp. Cardas reference neutral interconnects. Kimber 8Tc speaker cables. Oppo BD105 player. 

The system sounds great but it does not move me. I want the music to touch touch my soul. I have been through many different speakers in the past 4 years but I like the Harbeths the most. I feel bored when I'm listening. I'm not sure what to do other than spend more money. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Ben  
honashagen
Hmm... have you tried horn speakers? CNET’s Steve Guttenberg has been on a horn kick the last few months and feels that horn speakers somehow feel more alive, more visceral; more real: http://youtu.be/txRsNmMGWZo
Soul =a feeling;anyone that thinks you have to spend money for it is a sick puppy and has never felt it...Feelings are free and to be moved by music should not be a hard.  With the spoken word,lyrics ,one should be able to relate,with no lyrics there is a vibration,as Van Morrison said ,you breath in, you breath out.   A music system does not give you soul,it is a mindset.  The better the "system" just= gives you more nuances ,just as better optics can do.  I f you really want to feel you have to be able to give,give thanks.  Mother Nature has power,children can put a smile on your face. Soul,power to give: open up,Flow,feel,again it is vibrations,to be touched and thankful that you can feel and be thankful you can give.   Music is food for the Soul,music is not about equipment,soul is a feeling.     If ones thinks the higher the price the bigger the soul,or the closer you can get to true satisfaction,you miss the point.  Barking up the wrong tree....Appreciation of all living things is a soulful beginning,apprecation of music only come through vibrations,the more you like the music the more it should "touch" you and when get Really touched it enters your soul because it ,the music has made a connection,The connection =something you can relate to,your feelings!
This is hilarious.  I’m laughing at you guys right along with the OP. 

This is what’s needed here:

https://www.genesisprocess.org/