I want to be moved and have the music touch my soul!

Hello all.
To start here's my system:  Harbeth Compact 7es-3 speakers with DIY 10" subs. JL Audio CR-1 crossover. Rotel RB 981 power amp for the subs. Ayre KX5mp pre amp. SMC Audio DNA1 Gold power amp. Cardas reference neutral interconnects. Kimber 8Tc speaker cables. Oppo BD105 player. 

The system sounds great but it does not move me. I want the music to touch touch my soul. I have been through many different speakers in the past 4 years but I like the Harbeths the most. I feel bored when I'm listening. I'm not sure what to do other than spend more money. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Ben  
honashagen
I think you can convince yourself a new piece of gear sounds good even though it may not.
Try turning off the lights, taking off your glasses (if you wear them) and closing your eyes?

That’s my favorite tweak - works every time. 
Agree with leemaze. And I think this relates to mood. Sometimes you have to be in the mood in order to be moved. Sometimes you have to have the right setting to be in the mood.

Others have recommended chemicals. I've never used the chemical they were referring to. Not moralizing, my chemical of choice is probably far more dangerous, I just don't need another bad habit. But, I find that a little Scotch or whatever it is you like can help with the mood. I think it depends on the individual's response to alcohol. If it works the other way, by all means avoid it. I find that too much alcohol is detrimental.

Not suggesting the OP develop a bad habit, just saying, get in the mood. Relax. Stop listening to your speakers. Stop analyzing.

Another thing to consider trying. Think of specific music that has moved you in the past whether it is tapping your foot, dancing, crying, escaping/drifting away or goosebumps. Write them down in a list. Organize them by the effect they have on you. Then set the mood, however you have to do it, make sure your cousin is nowhere around, sit down and listen.

If you sit down to make that list and can't.....then you need to listen to more music and fewer systems.
I think I found it! Ran the oppo directly to the SMC power amp like I was doing before I bought the Ayre. Zero noise floor. Superb detail. I can hear the rooms and reverbs again. I love it. Magical. 

Psycho Audio Man out.