I saw AG member's post about "the best cables" sold directly. What about Anti cables?

I have just bought a pair of speaker cables from Anti-Cable, the  3.1. model I don't have a lot of time on them, but so far  I am NOT unimpressed.. The sound is centered between the speakers, but there is little to no sound staging  left or right. The mid-range seems a bit deeper and detailed,

I tried an Isotec system enhancer which I have used in the best for system cleansing, and had mixed results, After, the hour long level 1 treatment, the system sounded more natural and flowing   However, thinking I could speed up the burn-in  process of the Anti cables, I ran the disc. The results were worse.The sound was worse, despite some retention of the mid-range performance of the previous day.

I have seen great praise for these budget cables in various reviews.; They supposedly take 100 hours to burn in and strut their stuff , but sound staging and imaging seem limited.. My speakers are the Golden Ear Technology model 7. They are generally a fine sounding speaker with many sonic virtues for their price. of $1400 

Need some feedback of other Anti-cables owners or former owners about these cables.

Thank you, S.J.

sunnyjim

Showing 1 response by rsf507