I'm a beginner

Hi All,

I just bought ML impression 11A. before that, I was using BOSE. Please give me your best opinion on AMP/Preamp, Subwoofer, speaker cable, and center channel. 

So far I shortlisted Balanced Force210 and ML Focus ESL C18 for Center speaker. 
Do I need both Power Amp and Preamp?
Which speaker cable should I use?

Thanks

mlimpression
My Friend is selling Emotiva PT-100 Stereo 2 channel Preamp and Emotiva SA-250. will these two work with My speakers?

Thanks
@mlimpression 

It won’t allow you to use a center channel, you’d need a surround sound receiver or processor for that.
@ mzkmxcv

What about Rotel  RSP-1570 preamp &  Rotel RMB-1075?
or  Rotel RB-1090  or  Marantz AV8805?
Finally what Mcintosh combination should I go ( Pre Amp & Amp or integrated amp or amp & receiver)?

Picked up the Panasonic UB9000 this afternoon. It's very good with my Pioneer Elite.

DVD's of black and white TV is better even than on my Linn Unidisk - the grey scales are graduated into finer increments. Far better in this respect than my older premium Denon. Colour is very good and very pure. BBC's Planets Blu-Ray was just excellent.

And it's fast. No more cuing up a disk before going out for dinner (OK, I exaggerate a bit). Also, it's very easy to hook up, very easy to set up, and the remote is intuitive. But while the remote does the job, it is not elegant or high end, just feels like cheap plastic. But that is a minor quibble.

After 5 hours of ownership, I recommend it highly.
Excellent advise. Definitely go and listen before you buy. Are you doing full ht? Or just front and center? Any plans for surround or atmos? Like many have said dont rush into it. Do your homework.