I have a theory...

My theory on loudspeaker design is that they are all wrong. If true, it would be shocking wouldn't it? Can you imagine all these years people have been buying and listening to speakers that are WRONG?

It will take many years for my theory to be proven or disproven because until the CORRECT speakers come along, it would be impossible to compare. 

Most speaker designers dont listen to their speakers, they tune them by measuring them and getting them flat. That seems to be where they are going wrong. 

Take many speakers that are flat and they will all sound different. 

I believe I have invented a way of tuning speakers by ear that avoids ALL problems with conventional methods.

I believe that I could be the only audiophile that understands what true sound is.

I am open to any negotiations if Wilson or Magico would like a consultation with the master tuner himself.
kenjit
Says that he's a master tuner but won't reveal what, if any, speakers he uses.
There is a self-described very stable genius who also has delusional theories (he's actually just a grifter/con artist, though a successful one). Maybe he'll use some of that new donor money he fleeced out of those poor naive suckers to fund the op's research & development. Who needs the UK BBC and Canadian NRC, or even Danny Richie at GR Research, when we have "the master tuner himself"? What he actually is DOES include the word master ;-) .